[rules-users] Re-usability of rules

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:14:49 EDT 2012

I assume, the OP has a bunch of rules that validate Addresses.

The Addresses could be on TaxPayer, NonTaxPayer, Payee, Employee etc etc.

I also assume the OP did not want to repeat the Address validation in rules
containing the source of the Address.

As with all assumptions I might be wrong :)

Perhaps the OP can provide more detail.