[rules-users] Use of Otherwise in converted decision table in Guvnor.

Manasi manasi.a.damle at capgemini.com
Fri Sep 7 01:43:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

for my earlier question no 2) ,
In my decision table , I have condition for particular row in decision table
as following:

          * User           Department     isAllowed          Fields

Rule1    Admin            YO                     *
Field1,Field2 *

In above table *** represents value as true or false, as *isAllowed is
boolean.*
After converting above excel decision table in Guvnor format decision table,
* represents nothing.

So can I write any particular DRL or BRL fragments in particular row's cell
in decision table (In this case where ever * is mentioned).

Thanks,
Manasi Damle