[rules-users] Context Sensitivity in DSL

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Sep 7 10:01:03 EDT 2012

My personal kludge is to write multiple slightly different DSL patterns, which each use different enumerations to pick out the properties user might be interested in.

It gives me a means of using DSL in guided rules, which at the expense of larger DSL files, gives the appearance to the business users of being more clever than it really is.

It's very limited though… :)