[rules-users] Guvnor Declarative Model

Jean-Paul Shemali jshemali at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:18:22 EDT 2012

Thanks for quick answers guys!

I just realized the original thread never made it trough to the list (the user didn't register probably) the original poster had the same issue on Guvnor, hence the title.
Edson I've opened https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3621 for this

Unfortunately, I don't have any workaround for this, as I don't know beforehand the structure of the POJO to use (in my use case, there is an additional layer on top of drools, and I don't know the facts).

Although I'm not 100% blocked by this, is it possible to reuse the drools code generator manually? That way I could workaround it by generating the class myself and skip the constructor generation?