[rules-users] Issue with Drools Spring Integration documentation (v5.4)?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 16:11:51 EDT 2012

Isn't Example 2.3 (below) incorrect in the 5.4 Drools Spring integration doc?
It looks like there are two problems.  First, a typo "configurations" should
be "configuration" (without the 's').  Secondly, according to the .xsd it
looks to me like batch and configuration elements must be mutually exclusive
(they are defined as a choice under ksession).  Am I misreading that?

(I ask because I'd like to actually have a script AND configuration section
in my ksession spring definition, but...)

xsd:

======== Example 2.3  ========
 <drools:ksession id="ksession1" type="stateless"
                  name="stateless1" kbase="kbase1"/>
 <drools:ksession id="ksession2" type="stateful" kbase="kbase1"/>
 <drools:ksession id="ksession3" type="stateful" kbase="kbase2>

   <drools:batch>
      <drools:insert-object ref="person" />
      <drools:set-global identifier="list1">
          <bean class="java.util.ArrayList" />
      </drools:set-global>
      <drools:startProcess process-id="start fire">
   </drools:batch>

   <drools:configurations>
     <drools:keep-reference enabled="false" />
     <drools:clock-type type="PSEUDO"  />
   </drools:configurations>

 </drools:ksession>

I'm looking here: