[rules-users] persisted StatefulKnowledgeSession failed to maintain the length of Sliding window?

henrychen hengdour at 163.com
Wed Sep 12 05:47:27 EDT 2012

Hi all,
  The result becomes to what I have expected when I switch to use
Drools version 5.4.0.Final.
  Below is the result for the same test case:

Hibernate: insert into SessionInfo (id, lastModificationDate,
rulesByteArray, startDate, OPTLOCK) values (null, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

list size:1

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

list size:2

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

list size:2

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

list size:2

Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?

  We can see that the length of the list keep as 2. I guess that
this is an issue for version 5.2.0.Final and it is fixed in 5.4.0.Final?
  Can any one apply some official declaration?
Thanks in advance.