[rules-users] Adding multi-select listbox to Guvnor for entering array of values in 'IN' condition

Ken Archer KArcher at telogical.com
Wed Sep 12 15:56:00 EDT 2012

To author LHS conditions that use an array of values, like IN or NOT IN,
Guvnor requires entry of a comma-delimited list of values in a textbox.

I would sure like to provide the same type of db-enabled list box for
selecting multiple values that Guvnor supports for selecting single values.
However, I can't seem to find a way to do this.  Any thoughts?

Ken