[rules-users] Drools Memory Log getting over written

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:52:18 EDT 2012

In Drools 5.5.0.Beta1, we 'll have Logback, Log4J, JDKLogger, ...
support through SLF4J:
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/Drools%20jBPM/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/drools-docs/drools-expert-docs/target/docbook/publish/en-US/html_single/index.html#d0e2310
But to use it, you 'll have to combine it with
WorkingMemoryConsoleLogger instead I believe.

Using Logback it's fairly easy to set the rules on appending to the log,
rolling the log, zipping the old logs, ...
   http://logback.qos.ch/manual/appenders.html  => section FileAppender