[rules-users] Data Model Dependencies in Guvnor

dme1 mehtad at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:54:10 EDT 2012

Thanks Stephen for the detailed explanation. I agree that its not a good
option to add the dependency to the Server lib, and I also do not want to
mix up facts between my Java project and Drools, for various reasons.

One other related question though, is there a way in Guvnor to specify
dependency amongst packages, i.e. can I say that the Extended Package
depends on the Common Package and it able to view the Model and all other
artifacts from Common. I did not see a way to do this, but want to check if
there is any way this can be achieved, which can help with a number of
things including Overrides etc. (when implemented)

Thanks,
dme