[rules-users] Data Model Dependencies in Guvnor

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Sep 14 10:32:54 EDT 2012

I think this is the only option:
Upload the model into the global area, then within each package, you can create a new model and instead of uploading you can "Import from Global".

Although this is duplication rather than dependency, and you need to copy into each of your packages every time the model is updated. :-/

There is a Jira based on a similar request, but it has been unresolved for a good while:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1401

Steve