[rules-users] Guvnor example how to access rules in database instead sample.drl file?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:10:31 EDT 2012

I mean
guvnor/guvnor-examples/src/main/java/org/drools/guvnor/examples/mortgage/client/MortgageClientExample.java

This does not use a properties file (that the below implies), just a
Change-set. Furthermore "RuleAgent" sounds very old... what version of
Drools Guvnor are you using?

Normally, if running from an IDE (like Eclipse) the src/main/resources
folder is excluded from the build path. Check that it is not being excluded
with an exclusion pattern of **.

With kind regards,

Mike