[rules-users] Guvnor example how to access rules in database instead sample.drl file?

richard rx74me at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:49:02 EDT 2012

I get could not get the value for parameter encoding for plugin execution
default-resources when I am doing and import of existing maven project.

Could not get the value for parameter encoding for plugin execution
default-resources
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.4.3 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be
resolved: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7,
commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0,
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interactivity-api:jar:1.0-alpha-4: Failure to
transfer org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7 from
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7 from/to central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): The operation was cancelled.

Also where do I find the correct lib/jars or they included in the import?

Thanks.