[rules-users] exception jitting problem

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:47:51 EDT 2012

I reproduced the problem you reported for the "Cashcure - Average Monthly
Income Less Than 1251" rule (I cannot reproduce the other because I miss the
CMVLenderBean class). I am working to fix it just now, thanks for reporting
this.

However I can confirm that (at least on the 5.5 release I am working on) the
problem disappears if you remove that useless new Integer( ... ) from the
constraint. Another suggestion I can give you (I know this problem could
arise in the 5.4 while it is already fixed in the 5.5) is to avoid, where
possible, to return class types instead of the corresponding primitive ones
like in the CMVEmployerBean.getMonthlySalary() method.

Please confirm that the "Cashcure - Average Monthly Income Less Than 1251"
rule works correctly if you remove the new Integer( ... ) from the
constraint (and if it doesn't also try to make the
CMVEmployerBean.getMonthlySalary() method returning an int as I suggested
above).

Thanks,
Mario