[rules-users] Persistence in fireUntilHalt() loop

crvdmerwe crvdmerwe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:12:42 EDT 2012

Has this been resolved in any official version of DROOLS/JBPM?

I have a similar problem (spring/hibernate/Drools/JBPM) - transaction does
not persist processinfo - I am trying to ascertain whether
1) This indeed is a problem (or whether I have to rather look at
configuration) - although I agree with the OP's analysis.
2) If this is (was) a problem - is there a fix? (in which version?)
3) If not then I suppose I have to check out the source and change the code
- is there consensus that the applied fix is one of the better ways to work
around the problem?

Thanks a million for your time and trouble!