[rules-users] Capturing DDLs from Guvnor

dme1 mehtad at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:22:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have configured Guvnor to work with Oracle. With this configuration I can
see that Guvnor uses my Oracle Database as the datastore, and creates the
necessary tables in the Oracle database. I want to capture the Oracle "DDLs"
that Guvnor (Jackrabbit) builds to create the table in the Oracle Database,
this is required to facilitate application and installs in different
environments in the organization.

I can go to the database and create the DDLs from there, but am wondering if
there is an easier way to achieve the same.

Thanks,
dme