[rules-users] Planner Planning Entity difficulty comparator Vs difficulty weight factory

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:23:07 EDT 2012

[I locally answered this question last time already, but it looks like
my mail never reached the mailing list due to a local misconfiguration
at the time]

Op 20-09-12 01:49, Ricardo schreef:
> when to use Planner Planning Entity difficulty comparator and  difficulty
> weight factory? is any guidelines?
Use a difficulty comparator if you can: it's the easy variant.
A difficulty weight factory is needed only if you need the entire
Solution (not just the entity) to calculate the difficulty of a given
entity.

In the examples, look for *DifficultyComparator and
*DifficultyWeightFactory.