[rules-users] Capturing DDLs from Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:54:05 EDT 2012

What did you mean "log the DDLs"?

I thought you needed the DDL to create the JCR schema on different RDBMS's
- hence I pointed you to the DDL JackRabbit uses. IIRC you can enable
logging of SQL statements (DDL and DML) on Oracle (and probably other
RDBMS's) if you want to log the DDL JackRabbit uses - but I suspect it'll
be the same as the DDL files I pointed you to.

If you are expecting a schema that shows a table for Asset, Rule, Enum etc
etc you will have along time looking. If JackRabbit is configured to store
it's internal data-structures in a RDBMS it uses (and I quote the JavaDocs)
"...a simple custom binary serialization format and a very basic
non-normalized database schema...".

If you want to use a RDBMS not natively supported I suspect you'll need to
write your own DatabasePersistenceManager, but this is out of the scope of
the Drools mailing lists and questions should be submitted to the
JackRabbit mailing lists.

With kind regards,

Mike