[rules-users] UderFire

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:21:02 EDT 2012

Hi Anton,
As soon as the framework gets officially announced I will publish a couple
tutorials about how to make simple hello worlds applications.

In the mean time you can take a look at the uberfire-showcase project,
which is a sample application demonstrating how to create an application
that uses the framework.

Cheers

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Anton Nikulin <antonnik94 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me
> a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've downloaded
> sources from https://github.com/droolsjbpm/uberfire, could you help me
> how can i test it and make something like a simple example using it?
>
> Thanks, Anton.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -