[rules-users] Getting Names of all the rules from the excel

himansu.nayak himansumca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:50:23 EDT 2012

Hi,
i am using drools rule template. all my rules data are in a separate excel
file.
the first row of the excel is taken as rule name in my template file. My
current requirement
needs me to get the name of all the rules from the excel file.
i am using drools.getRule().getName() but its of no use as this only work if
the specific rule has to be executed.
is there any other api in drools which gives me all the rules name from the
excel??
else i have to write an Adapter to do the same from the excel.

Thanks...
Himansu

-----
Thanks...