[rules-users] Planner: Vehicle Routing, but with return to home after last delivery

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 04:09:23 EDT 2012

The vehicle routing example has this, which should be easy to modify to
what you need:

rule "distanceFromLastCustomerToDepot"
     when
         $customer : VrpCustomer(previousAppearance != null)
         not VrpCustomer(previousAppearance == $customer)
     then
         VrpVehicle vehicle = $customer.getVehicle();
         insertLogical(new
IntConstraintOccurrence("distanceFromLastCustomerToDepot",
ConstraintType.NEGATIVE_SOFT,
                 $customer.getDistanceTo(vehicle),
                 $customer));
end