[rules-users] Planner: Hard Constraint Prevents Moves and Swaps

jrvirtue jrvirtue at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:28:11 EDT 2012

Thank you for the advice.

I've downloaded 5.5.0.Beta1 and carried out the required update steps. BTW
the new selector system seems to be a giant leap forward.

First question: Given that I want to keep certain entities together, do I
still need to employ changeMoveSelector's? or should I only use pillars?

With respect to the pillarSwapMoveSelector, as in my example above, how do I
tell it I want to base the pillar on the planningVariable timeSlots? I tried
to add a valueSelector/planningVariableName but it doesn't work. I had a
look at the source code and it seems that the planningVariableName section
of the code has been commented out.

Thanks,
Jason