[rules-users] How to compare two versions of Rule in Guvnor

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Apr 3 07:21:14 EDT 2013

The "Package Snapshots" section give a list of what rules have changed between 2 snapshots.

And you could see the difference between 2 specific versions of a single rule, by opening them in different browser windows.

Given that Guvnor is all about using GUI rules editors, I'm not sure that there could be a good way to provide a GUI diff. It's much easier if you're working with text.

Steve