[rules-users] Shared Facts across nodes

mauro mdurantejr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:48:20 EDT 2013

Hi guys, I appreciate your promptness!!

@salaboy, thank you for the clarification. I'll skip Grid then.. however
replication is not exactly what I need.

@laune, at the first boot the server will be empty. I don't need initial
(static) facts to be loaded, though it has to keep facts inserted over the
time incrementally. Case there's a reboot, facts have to be persisted and
loaded back.

One thing I couldn't figure out is how to trigger events (fusion) based on
facts contained on different servers. Since servers won't contain the same
facts, how to listen to N servers? To clarify, an example:

Suppose there's a rule which triggers an event at the time a sum == 3 and
there're 2 servers (N1 and N2) running.
If N1 sum == 2 and N2 sum == 1, nothing will happen individually, but if I
combine N1 and N2, the total value will be 3, therefore the rule has been
satisfied and an event needs to occur.

How would you guys solve that?

Given that, there's one more doubt.. If I'm running several instances of
Guvnor, how to make sure their rules are not the same? Is there a logical
mechanism or this is something I have to programatically control myself?

Thank you again!
Mauro