[rules-users] Fire specific rules deployed in guvnor that reside in the same package

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:27:49 EDT 2013

The rules in a XLS file form a "Decision Table." Each row in the XLS would
compile into a separate rule.

I suspect the asset you have created in Guvnor is called "rule1" and
represents a single XLS file.

Without seeing the XLS file it is impossible to comment further, but I
suspect again that it contains multiple rows.

With kind regards,

Mike