[rules-users] Rules Firing / Java Objects Not Manipulated

dfsmith dfsmith at llbean.com
Tue Apr 9 14:45:37 EDT 2013

Thanks for the quick reply!

This is where I'm confused. My Then looks like this:

        SearchActions fact0 = new SearchActions();
        fact0.setUrlRedirect( "junk" );
        insert( fact0 );
        System.out.println("Created junk!!!");

There must be a SearchActions object created somewhere in memory as a result
of the rule. I was thinking it would be added to the list that was passed
into the knowledge session.

How / where do I check for and access the inserted object after the
execution of the rules?

Something simple I'm just not seeing in the examples I've googled.

Thanks,

David