[rules-users] drools queries: strange dependency

upalik upali at codegen.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 04:29:46 EDT 2013

Hi Davide,

Thanks a lot for the information and your time spent on troubleshooting the
scenario with a test case.

I'm using 5.5.0; as I mentioned, I'm a newbie. I'll try to get 5.5.1
compiled and running (on windows), I'm reading whatever the documentation I
can find on how to do this. Github source seems to be on 6.0.0, I'll try
with that one if all else fails.

I'm loading the rule base using a KnowledgeBuilder, and yes I do check for
errors explicitly after building. The rule file with the problem I mentioned
does not produce any errors, other than the result that doesn't make sense.

Thanks again,
Upali