[rules-users] Drools and Hadoop

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:20:15 EDT 2013

We basically have a batch application which needs to be able to pump through
2 billion records and apply a relatively small ruleset(say a couple hundred
rules). My thought is to look at doing something with Drools and Hadoop but
I am wondering if anyone else has done a large dataset such as this(I have
watched the video on large data drools and it has some good ideas but I am
wondering if there is any other experiences).