[rules-users] Deploy package across several Drools-Guvnor servers (unattended)

ciberg2 joaoguerra72 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:37:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a application that will be installed in several locations, and
because of connection constraints, each location will run its own
Drools-Guvnor server with a deployed package consisting of decision tables
and BPMN processes.

I want to make possible that when some asset is changed centrally, this
change can be deployed (or replicated) across all Drools servers.

I read about KnowledgeAgent to make hot deployments, but as far as I
understood someone has to still build the package in each of the servers.

Is it possible to do what I want? If yes please give me some tips on how to
do it.
If not what can I do to solve the deployment across multiple servers
problem?