[rules-users] How to count the number of events that happened in the last X minutes and fire if is greater than Y

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:17:43 EDT 2013

Hi Adrian,

nice to see you here, you can do something like:

Number(intValue > Y ) from accumulate ( $e: MyEvent() over window:time(x
m), sum($e))

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Adrián Paredes <
adrianp at epidataconsulting.com> wrote:

> People,
>
> I'm new at Drools Fusion and I found a problem when I'm tryin to implement
> a Rule. I need to count the number of events that happened in the last X
> minutes, and fire the rule if the count is greater than Y.
>
> When I use window:time(Xm), each event slide the window, and does not
> help.
>
> ¿What should I do to solve my problem?
>
> Thx in advance.
> Regards.
>
> --
> *Epidata Consulting | Deploying Ideas
> Ing. Adrián M. Paredes | Arquitecto Desarrollador
> adrianp at epidataconsulting.com | Cel: (54911) 3297 1713

> Argentina: Maipú 521 Piso 7 | Buenos Aires | Of: (5411) 5031 0060
> Chile: Apoquindo 3600 Piso 7 y 9 | Las Condes - Santiago | Of: (+56) 2
> 495 8450

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -