[rules-users] Drools Fusion: Finding an event that occuring after an event but not before it

burmanator alexburman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:14:27 EDT 2013

I am trying to track when an event object Foo with a distinguishing
identifier of Status.
I want to try and identify a list of events when a Foo event with Status 2
happens after an event with Status 1 but at the same time a Status 1 has not
happened before.

fight now I've come up with:

$foo1 : Foo($status : Status)

not(Foo(Status == $status. this before $foo1))

$foos : ArrayList (size>0) from collect ( Foo(Status != $status, this after
$foo1))

Part of the problem I am having, is that a Foo event with the same Status
can happen at the same timestamp. How do I get it to work so the rule only
triggers once for multiple events on the same timestamp?