[rules-users] How can we import a jar of POJO clases with Guvnor 6.x

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 07:59:37 EDT 2013

Yes it is very different in 6.0.

"Drools Workbench" for 6.0 moves to using "Kie Projects" (that are the
project structure for Drools). A "Kie Project" is a standard Maven
project.To add JARs you need to import them into Drools Workbench's Maven
Repository. This can be done from the "Administration" perspective. Once
the JAR has been uploaded you can add it as a dependency to the project
using the Project Editor.

[*] You may have noticed I used the phrase "Drools Workbench". This will be
for 6.0 what "Guvnor" was to 5.5 and prior, although there remain some
ongoing discussions.

With kind regards,

Mike