[rules-users] Open review request for e-book

Jeremy Ary jeremy.ary at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 15:19:47 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've been given the opportunity to offer a limited number of copies of my
new Instant Drools Starter e-book from Packt Publishing free to interested
parties in return for a blog or consumer review on sellers such as Amazon.
I wanted to offer this to the mailing list community as there are several
loyal members and insightful minds that I'd like to offer to first as a way
of saying thanks for all the help both past and future.

If you're interested, please *EMAIL ME at jeremy.ary at gmail.com*. *PLEASE* *DO
NOT reply here in-thread*, as I do not wish to abuse this forum and flood
the list with replies.

More info on book: http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-drools/book

Thanks for your time,
Jeremy Ary