[rules-users] Importing Rules as Object into KnowledgeBuilder

Bojan Janisch bojan.janisch at scai.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 19 05:06:55 EDT 2013

Thx for the fast reply Wolfgang,

but it is not very helpful. Maybe I should have asked another way to get it clearer. Is there a way in Drools to represent a rule in another way than file, string, bytearray or even a compiled form? For example: I want to create a syntaxtree for rules, but I don't know how to import the tree (which simple represents a specific rule) into the KnowledgeBuilder. So is there a way how to import this object into the Builder or (if it is not possible yet) which Interface do I have to use, to write an API between the Tree and the KnowledgeBuilder?

Greetings
Bojan