[rules-users] Importing Rules as Object into KnowledgeBuilder

Bojan Janisch bojan.janisch at scai.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 19 05:51:16 EDT 2013

Thanks Wolfgang,

this Information is indeed useful (btw. I found the API under section 4.5.2.6, maybe there are different versions on the net, I didn't found a user guide where you section matches the topic), but it is a bit thin. Could you explain the use of the API or do you know a more detailed documentation about this topic?

Greetings
Bojan