[rules-users] Problem migrating from newClassPathResource to newUrlResource

abhinay_agarwal abhinay_agarwal at infosys.com
Tue Apr 23 05:38:30 EDT 2013

hi,

I was recently trying to create a kbase using UrlResource instead of using
changeset.xml. So, I wrote the following code :

KnowledgeAgentConfiguration kaconf =
KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgentConfiguration();
			kaconf.setProperty( "drools.agent.scanDirectories", "false" );
			KnowledgeAgent kagent = KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent( "test
agent", kaconf );
			UrlResource urlResource = (UrlResource)
ResourceFactory.newUrlResource("http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/Goal%20Creation%20Charges/LATEST/ChangeSet.xml");
			urlResource.setResourceType(ResourceType.PKG);
			urlResource.setBasicAuthentication("enabled");
			urlResource.setUsername("admin");
			urlResource.setPassword("admin");
			kagent.applyChangeSet(urlResource);

			kbase=kagent.getKnowledgeBase();

But, to my disappointment this code kept giving me the following error :

" Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL:
http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/Goal%20Creation%20Charges/LATEST
"

The changeset which i was using with the follwing code is attached for
reference :

kagent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactor.newClassPathResource("drools/resource/changeset.xml"));

changeset.xml
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023490/changeset.xml>

Regards,
Abhinay