[rules-users] drools-camel-server source code? (Drools 6)

Jordan Brown jordan.brown at rackspace.com
Tue Dec 3 17:26:49 EST 2013

Hi,

I found the WAR file (or at least one called drools-camel-server-example-6.0.0.Final.war which has example, so I am not completely sure that's it), but I was hoping to get my hands on the source code behind the Drools Camel Server. We would like to incorporate the rules created in Drools 6 Guvnor/Workbench into the knowledge base of the drools camel server. I know <drools:resource... doesn't exist anymore to source say a "Change Set", which we do for Guvnor on Drools 5.x. It looks like I would have to use a remote maven repository that's created in Drools 6 Workbench and connect it in the drools camel server.

For more background, our current environment is sending messages through Glassfish JMS queue and a custom interface to translate those messages into which Drools 5.x understands. Now, we're R&D using RabbitMQ, drools camel server, and Drools 6 Workbench for a more enterprise/scalable solution, especially concerning the message system (want to get away from Glassfish and use RabbitMQ). At this point, we've created a test rule in Drools 6 Workbench, but we want to try and fire that rule using drools camel server.

I see in the documentation information concerning the Apache Camel Integration, but it's only the WAR file (with a specific test rule/DRL already in place that is being fired). I would like to take a look at the source code, but I don't see where it's available.

Best Regards,
Jordan Brown

View our EBI Team Wiki at: https://one.rackspace.com/display/EBI/Enterprise+Business+Intelligence+Home
Need something from EBI? Email us at: RackerBl_Team at rackspace.com<mailto:DL_RackerBl_Team at rackspace.com>