[rules-users] Drools 6 - "kie-config-cli" seems not working with "kie-drools-wb"

nelson.wan nelson.wan at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 11:16:54 EST 2013

I downloaded kie-config-cli from below link, and built without issue:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/kie-wb-distributions

I used EAP 6.1, with add-user.bat, added:
username: developer
role: developer

With kie-config-cli, performed:
- Add role "developer" to my project, repository and organization unit

Now, logon to kie-drools-wb 6.1.0.snapshot using user "developer", error is
shown below:
Login failed: Not Authorized

Hope to see if I missed any step or this is a possible bug. Many thanks.