[rules-users] Kie Work Bench missing repositories menu option

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Dec 10 19:13:03 EST 2013

could you try with JBossAS 7.1.1? That’s the one we all use for our day to day testing?

If you look at the set of videos in the playlist, the first one shows you how to do setup and installation. Each video shows a different part of the workbench. The video’s in the playlist can be played back to back:
http://blog.athico.com/2013/11/videos-showing-new-workbench.html

Mark