[rules-users] How to push changes to cloned repo on Kie-Workbench

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:59:15 EST 2013

You'd need to build kie-cli-config and use the distribution (or download
from the drools downloads page - it's part of the workbench download).

Furthermore; in response to your other questions, once you've built a
project containing rules etc in the workbench a consuming application
should use the generated JAR (that is deployed to the workbench's maven
repository).

There have been lots of emails recently about how to achieve that.

If however you truely do need push the workbench clone of your repository
you should be able to use kie-cli-config. Push is not exposed in the UI at
present.

Sent on the move