[rules-users] Drools 6 support for changeset

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Dec 13 05:41:49 EST 2013

We do not have any file change listeners. You, or the workbench, needs to build the jar.

What is automatic is the role of change sets before. You no longer need to compute them, build the jar, have the client consume the jar  (with different ReleaseID) - that’s it. Drools diffs the current and target jar, and upgrades accordingly.

Mark