[rules-users] Using a DRL file on Guvnor/Workbench while using Drools Camel Server

jordan.brown jordan.brown at rackspace.com
Fri Dec 13 13:13:08 EST 2013

So far in my attempts, I am unable to use a DRL file that exists on Drools
Workbench/Guvnor while using Drools Integration with Apache Camel. I would
like to be able to use a rule file that can be managed from the UI, along
with KIE scanner, monitoring the maven repository for changes. I'm sourcing
from the JAR coming from the remote repository of Guvnor, where the DRL
lies, but it's not picking it up in the server so far in my testing.

I have the Drools Camel Server up sending messages and executing rules
against the knowledge session, but as of right now, the DRL file is created
locally.

I'm not seeing anything on the documentation concerning my question.