[rules-users] Drools 6 MBeans not getting listed in Oracle JConsole

Rupesh M G rupesh.gopinathan at ibsplc.com
Mon Dec 16 03:47:14 EST 2013

Hi,

                JConsole (of Oracle JDK 1.7) is not listing the drools expert 6 mbeans.
I tried the following Drools 6 sample KieContainerFromKieRepoExample.
I set the JVM option -Ddrools.mbeans=enabled, but JConsole did not list the mbeans.
When I tried the same in a Drools 5.5 sample, the mbeans were listed in JConsole.

Is it a bug in Drools expert 6? Or did I miss any required step for 6? Please help.

    public void go(PrintStream out) {
        KieServices ks = KieServices.Factory.get();

        // Install example1 in the local maven repo before to do this
        KieContainer kContainer = ks.newKieContainer(ks.newReleaseId("org.drools", "named-kiesession", "6.0.0-SNAPSHOT"));

        KieSession kSession = kContainer.newKieSession("ksession1");
        kSession.setGlobal("out", out);

        Object msg1 = createMessage(kContainer, "Dave", "Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?");
        kSession.insert(msg1);
        kSession.fireAllRules();
    }

Thanks & Regards,
Rupesh

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."