[rules-users] how to restore the knowledgeBase when newly created kb has compilationFailed error

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:41:40 EST 2013

There is a "newInstance" option in the KA configuration that determines
whether the changes are applied to the existing KB, or a new one is to
be created. Please see the documentation for more details.

As a side note, the KA was refactored and improved in 5.5 and 5.6 to
fix some bugs and missing features.

Let me know if you have more questions
Best
Davide