[rules-users] Drools6.0 Security Issues

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 07:41:21 EST 2013

An automatic import of java.lang.* isn't a Drools feature - it is a Java
feature, and, ultimately, RHS code needs to be passed to a Java compiler.

Moreover, even when Java itself would not automatically import
java.lang.Process,
using the full-blown class name in the code still gives you access to
that class.

-W