[rules-users] DRL file not getting picked

dwipin dwipin.c at tcs.com
Tue Dec 31 04:50:02 EST 2013

Hi,

I am using kie-spring.6.0.0.Final artefact to build my project.

This is my app ctx data -

	<kie:kmodule id="module-1">
		<kie:kbase name="kbase" packages="validation_rules">
			<kie:ksession name="ksession">
				<kie:consoleLogger />

			</kie:ksession>
		</kie:kbase>
	</kie:kmodule>

	<bean id="kiePostProcessor"
class="org.kie.spring.KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor" />

	<bean id="ruleService" class="com.poc.RuleService">
		<property name="ksession" ref="ksession" />
	</bean>

My Rule Service ->

ksession.fireAllRules();
log.debug("...finished running .");

My DRL File input ->
package validation_rules

rule "Test Rule"

System.out.println("Testing...");
end

I wanted to test with a sample rule without any conditions. However this
never gets executed. This DRL file is present under
src/main/resources/validation_rules. The KieSession gets injected properly
though.

Thanks and Regards,
Dwipin Chandran.