[rules-users] Dedication to Wolfgang Laun - Thank You

Reinis drools at orbit-x.de
Sun Jan 6 08:44:25 EST 2013

I want to thank you all.

You, the members of drools community, for making this platform alive by
giving away your knowledge and contributing the development of drools by
sharing your thought and inducing the discussion.

You, the developers of drools, for having ability to make it work and
for actually making it work!

And this time I want to say a special thanks to you, Wolfgang Laun, for
being selfless, humble and having the gift of explaining things not
because you're a doctor (of math btw) but because you have it down pat.
And I thank you for sacrificing a lot of your private time to help me to
solve my drools problem.

So cheers to you, Wolfgang - a scientist, a mentor, a friend.

Reinis