[rules-users] Drools_Documentation

Oussama Rezgui ouss.rezgui at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 07:44:24 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am an engineer student, I am asking to develop a program (the program
will choose autocratically an account type that fits best a bank customer)
using drools and Java. I never worked with this and I am really confused.
If there is someone who can help me I will be so grateful I can't ask
question here since I am beginner. I need basic documentation and someone
who can answer my question privately.
Thanks

--
Oussama REZGUI
Engineering Student at the ENSI (École Nationale des Sciences de