[rules-users] drools migration

radhika.inugala radhika.inugala at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:02:39 EDT 2013

Yes, the dependencies are in my local repo.
I changed the way we read the DRL files, I need to use KnowledgeBase
classes.
Once I am done with that, I updated the antlr version as well in the maven
dependencies.
Now I am stuck at other point. In some of the rules, we have
 ArrayList() from collect() in the when part and
we retract them in the when part of the rule.
I am getting ConsequenceException now which is
Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException.