[rules-users] Drools Planner Version 5.5.0 vs Drools OptaPlanner Version 6.0.0

droolster quant.coder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 04:29:16 EDT 2013

Hello,

I searched the PDF documents for Drools Planner and Drools Optaplanner as
well as searching the forums but I couldn't find any information on what is
new in Version 6 compared to Version 5.5.0. I would be grateful if someone
could give me a list of the new versions. The reason is that I now have a
need to solve a constraint based problem and I am wondering whether I should
go for version 6 or stick with version 5.5.0.

Thanks in advance for your help.