[rules-users] Drools Planner Version 5.5.0 vs Drools OptaPlanner Version 6.0.0

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:14:27 EDT 2013

On 10-07-13 11:44, Wolfgang Laun wrote:
> The Drools Documentation Alibi contains also notes on OptaPlanner here:
>
> http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.0.0.Beta3/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/html_single/index.html#releaseNotes_6.0.0_OptaPlanner
+1
Also the social media (G+, twitter and facebook) streams mention the
improvements, so you can see it directly in your news stream:
   https://plus.google.com/112724449845406009021/posts

Also, you 'll find the UpgradeFromPreviousVersionRecipe.txt useful once
you actually upgrade:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/optaplanner/blob/master/optaplanner-distribution/src/main/assembly/filtered-resources/UpgradeFromPreviousVersionRecipe.txt